Thursday, June 01, 2006

keytar

Last night was a really hot and humid night, and I slept with the windows open on top of my comforter with my two cats, Midi and Mister Ham. I dreamt I was in some kind of dance club, dark and moldy, nearly a speakeasy, where everyone (goth-hipsters) had a keytar. As we were dancing, the DJ on the stage started flinging sparks towards us like a tesla coil, and then I was outside, chasing my cats down a slope of grass, but both of them didn't have normal legs, rather, they had these snake-light-like metal tentacles they were running on. The sky was really green and I felt a thunderstorm coming on, so I had to leave the keytar (which was still bouncing around my neck) and carry the cats because I thought their legs would electrocute them when the lightening hit. I woke up and we were all snuggles in a sweaty bunch and rain was dripping in my window.

Andrea, Los Angeles
http://boycatbird.com

No comments: