Wednesday, May 31, 2006

o&Oww%o!!+_ooo?

now i remember i had this dream a long while ago when i was a teenager. i was looking up the starry sky from the window of my 2nd floor room when i saw the UFO zooming across the sky.

the next moment there was an alien floating right in front of me in his space suits with his space gun in his hand.

the alien grabbed the back of my head and shoved his space gun on my head. the gun was actually a brain blender and it started blending my brain.

i went NOOOooOooOoooOoo0o00000/0000#oo?o#Oxo@*&ooo!o&Oww%o!!+_ooo?oo"?oo0oOOo oo o0ooo00!! ! !!! !?!!!!

the next moment i woke up and realized there was my tiny vibration alarm clock vibrating under my pillow.

with the well blended brain i wondered. when did my brain make up the whole story? before the alarm started vibrating or after vibrating?

Takehito Etani

No comments: